Harness Your negative Emotions Workshop
One-on-one or Group sessions are available
Harnessing Your Negative Emotions: Understanding their messages, minimizing their harmful effects and transforming your life
Anger, guilt, anxiety, sadness and other negative emotions can feel uncomfortable and painful. They can harm your health, relationships and poison your work environment BUT they often carry important messages and signals from your true inner self. Suppressing these negative feelings or reacting without thinking is not often the best response. Recent scientific studies and ancient books on wisdom show that being aware of your anger, guilt, shame and other negative feelings and responding to them with your insights and intuition can help transform your life. You can enhance creativity and motivation to achieve success by accessing your dark side. Emotional agility, our ability to manage our range of emotions, is often the key to leadership and to living a full life.
Join Dr. K. for a 90-minute transformative and interactive seminar
1. Understanding important signals and messages of your negative emotions.
2. Responding and not reacting to negative people in your lives
3. Use your anxiety and sadness to help with problem solving
4. Leveraging guilt and shame to transform your life
You will create 21-day action plan based on your strengths, lifestyle and daily schedule.
Contact us to schedule this workshop - personal coaching is available
"If you are an open minded and reflective person and like to challenge your thoughts and life concepts, you will love this workshop. You will get a wide range of scientifically proven techniques to leverage your negative feelings and also understand and embrace your dark side. You will learn that we can benefit from all our feelings and emotions, not just the "positive" ones. I strongly recommend this highly interactive workshop!"
- Past Workshop Participant Testimonial
- Use form below (name, email and phone number) for questions or registration.
- One-on-one or group sessions are available based on your schedule